This website is operated by OXIGEN BUSINESS CONSULTING. The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
- who we are;
- how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information;
- your rights in relation to your personal information; and how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Who we are
OXIGEN BUSINESS CONSULTING (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you (‘you’, ‘your’, ‘yours’).
The personal information we collect and use Personal information is information which you can be identified from (and does not include any anonymised forms of information).
1. Types of personal information
We may process the following types of personal information in relation to you: Contact details such as email addresses, postal addresses, and telephone numbers. Secure bank details such as credit card or debit account details
How your personal information is collected
This section describes how the above types of personal information are collected by us. Your personal information will be collected as follows:
1. Personal information obtained from you directly
We will sometimes obtain information from you directly, including when you: Subscribe to our newsletter. Register for an E-Book. Complete a Contact-Us Form.
2. Additional sources
We shall collect personal information in relation to you from the following sources: Social media lead forms, location services technology, other lead forms
3. Changes to the way in which we collect your personal information
In the event that we need to obtain personal information in relation to you from any other source than those described above, we shall notify you of this.
How we use your personal information
1. General purposes
In general, your personal information will generally be processed for the following purposes: To enter into a contract for the delivery of services to you. To communicate to you in relation to paid services. To market to you in relation to services available to you.
We may monitor communications, and in doing so we may obtain your personal information through this process. We will undertake monitoring in the following circumstances: All calls and emails will be monitored for quality assurance, training, fraud prevention, and compliance
3. Use of your information for marketing purposes
We have described above that one of the general purposes for which your data shall be processed is for our marketing purposes. We wish to make you aware that you have the right to object or to opt-out of any direct marketing by: unsubscribing via the links available in all emails or emailing us direct at email@example.com
Lawful basis for processing of your personal information
We have described above the purposes for which we may process your personal information. These purposes will at all times be justified by UK data protection law.
1. General lawful bases
The lawful basis upon which we are able to process your personal data are:
(1) where we have your consent to use your data for a specific purpose;
(2) where it is necessary to enter into a legal contract with you or to perform obligations under a legal contract with you;
(3) where it is necessary to enable us to comply with a legal obligation;
(4) where it is necessary to ensure our own legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (provided that your own interests and rights do not override those interests). Wherever we rely upon this basis, details of the legitimate interests concerned shall be provided to you;
(5) where we need to protect your own vital interests (or the vital interests of another person); and/or
(6) where it is needed in the public interest (or where we are acting in our official functions), provided that the task or function has a clear basis in law. In general, in order to meet the purposes we have described above, we will process your personal information where we have your express consent on each occasion that the data is processed.
2. Lawful bases specifically applicable to marketing
We will only ever use your personal information to send you marketing directly where we have your explicit consent (which will be obtained in a format separately to this policy).
Sharing of your personal information
On any occasion where any of your personal information is shared with any third party, we shall only permit them to process such information for our required purposes, under our specific instruction, and not for their own purposes. We are required to enter into a formal legal agreement to enable such sharing to take place. We do not anticipate that we will need to share your personal information with any third party. We will notify should this position change.
Necessity of information
Where information is requested from you and you do not provide this: It may prevent you from accessing certain areas of the website We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How long your personal information will be kept
Your personal information will only be kept for the period of time which is necessary for us to fulfil the above purposes. We envisage that your personal information shall be retained by us as follows: Until you unsubscribe or request otherwise After the period described above, your information shall be properly deleted or anonymised.
Keeping your information secure
We will ensure the proper safety and security of your personal information and have measures in place to do so. We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures are as follows: User account access is controlled by a unique username and password Payment details are encrypted using SSL We are ISO 27001 certified. This certification assists us in ensuring the safety of your personal information. We have proper procedures in place to deal with any data security breach, which shall be reported and dealt with in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. You shall also be notified of any suspected data breach concerning your personal information.
Use of your information outside of the United Kingdom
We have described above the purposes and lawful bases for which we process your personal information. In order to meet those needs, we may transfer your personal information outside of the United Kingdom. Your personal information may be transferred to: Oxigen Business Consulting office locations in: Australia, the Philippines, and Bali The recipient country or countries listed above have been deemed by the United Kingdom to have adequate protection in place so that the security of your personal information can be maintained.
Our website is not intended for children (anybody under the age of 18). We do not intend to collect data from children.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
(1) fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
(2) access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Statement is already designed to address;
(3) require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
(4) require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
(5) receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this information to a third party in certain situations;
(6) object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
(7) object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
(8) object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, or ask us to suspend the processing procedure in order for you confirm its assurance or our reasoning for processing it;
(9) object to processing our your personal information where we are doing so in reliance upon a legitimate interest of our own or of a third party and where you wish to raise to an objection to this particular ground;
(10) otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
(11) claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws; and/or
(12) in any circumstance where we rely upon your consent for processing personal information, you may withdraw this consent at any time. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact DANIELLE DE LEPERVANCHE in the following manner: email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like this policy in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the details below.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The UK General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner.
The relevant person to contact regarding your personal information is: DANIELLE DE LEPERVANCHE. Any requests or questions regarding the use of your personal information should be made to the above named person using the following method: email request to email@example.com
Sources of further Information
This policy provides key information to you regarding the processed of your information. For certain areas of our information processing, we have further comprehensive details contained in other documentation. This information can be located as follows: As per the above description of our purpose and information sharing, we will use google suite as part of our service. Google suite operates under the following terms www.google.com/terms